Meet Maya Mukhi. A jewelry designer by profession and a fashionista in every sense that can not be missed.
To be crushing on a woman after three years of marriage is kind of mad!
Sara Darwiche and Dina Azar are the faces behind ChouChic … get acquainted with their world, style, …fashion fetishes, interests..
A girl needs her dresses.
Combine the uncombinable and make it look like it belongs.
A jewelry designer for “all things beautiful” as she describes the accessories around her.
This ain’t no fairy tale but its pretty close.
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful world!
Is it Maison Christian Dior in Paris?
The coolest tattoo.
Our love for the entire Celine family and particularly the Celine Luggage is evident.
Remember the power of accessorizing?
|This Lancel Vintage was Dina’s mom bag from 1984!
I really love the color, reminds me of this Celine
What’s in Dina’s bag?
- Hair pins and band – I love Evita Peroni’s hair accessories, they last for ages and very practical
- Chichlets Cinnamon flavor – the only gum I have
- Tic Tac orange
- Artificial tears
- My business cards in a Muji box
- My red Moleskin agenda with a pilot pen – Indispensable!
- My address book/ phone book – I like to keep things written, not only on my phone
- Perfumed sachet – I love to keep the lavender smell inside my bag; I actually did this sachet, I drew, printed the fabric and sewed. Very cool and simple idea.
- A USB
She loves colors, textiles, and plants.
|Another classic: The Balenciaga Giant 21 Rose Gold Work in Atlantique. A very practical and versatile design and color.|
- Rayban folding Wayfarer sunglasses
- Balenciaga wallet
- Clinique Even Better clinical cream
- My Blackberry
- Lula bow hair clip, perfect for bad hair days!
- Bulgari Jasmin Noir perfume: my favorite!
- Clinique Chubby stick lip color balm
- A very old key-ring that I love and cant get rid off!
- L’Occitane Fleur Chérie Hand Cream
- Kleenex and metro cards
- My Ipad 2
- Mac Impassionned lipstick, the perfect shade and texture!
- Goyard passport holder
- Hand gel and Lakerol mint pastilles
- Marc by Marc Jacobs pocket mirror
What’s in her bag? Vitamins like all Parisians…
A Classic bag… present in almost every closet!
I first met February (the brand and its designs) before meeting Yasmina, the owner/ designer, and I could see that quality and finishing was evident. My heart first struck (CHA CHING) when a friend was wearing the Eliza Bag (Yasmina is wearing it in the first picture above) …and I was like that is so handy and creative! And I went about doing my research about the brand.. designer… and the story starts ..