September is here and life is (finally) slowing down… After a crazy summer including my wedding, my sister’s wedding and a dozen other weddings and other social events (welcome to Lebanon), I’m absolutely ready for Fall and colder days. I can’t wait to stay at home, watch my favorite series, eat healthy food and just relax.
Here’s a glimpse of life lately as seen on my Instagram and Snapchat. Don’t forget to follow me @theclosetclause!
1. Short but sweet escape to Greece Lunch at Ithaki restaurant . Delicious food and wine / Perfect Company / Amazing view.
2. An afternoon spent at Bobbi Brown boutique in Hamra with a special one to one make up session by Eliano.
3. My favorite makeup lately. I’m not a makeup person but these products are so easy to use and work well for me. Check instagram for brands.
4. Wedding season in full force this summer! Last weekend wearing some bling: Karma El Khalil cuff and Jimmy Choo clutch.
5. Finally. I’ve been wanting to get a haircut but I was too afraid to do it and I’m so happy I did it! Your thoughts?